Some of my favorite blogs create "100 things about me" lists which are always entertaining so I thought I'd try.
Below is my attempt. I only got to #25 before realizing how incredibly random and uninformative it was.
Exhibit A: What happens when Katie writes in stream-of-consciousness and why she MUST edit her own writing
- I'm slightly obsessed with all things British.
- I believe Americans should reinstate tea time and the tradition of wearing big, floppy hats at weddings.
- If you are getting married and would like your guests to wear hats, please invite me. You would fulfill a lifelong dream.
- I have never been outside the USA and Canada.
- My dream trip would, of course, be England.
- I love reading the classic novels over and over, such as books by Austen, Bronte, Wharton and Forster.
- However, my all-time favorite book is contemporary: "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.
- I believe every woman should read that book.
- And I like Harry Potter. Probably more than an adult should.
- My daughter is the joy of my heart.
- I would do 10 labors in a row to avoid the nine months of pregnancy with my next child.
- That might be an exaggeration.
- No, that was not an announcement that I'm pregnant.
- If given the choice between avocados and cheesecake, I will pick avocados every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
- I love tea and coffee equally.
- Except fruit teas. Strongly dislike fruit teas.
- I laugh really loudly and a lot.
- I used to be very self-conscious of my loud, frequent laugh.
- I don't really care any more.
- Calvin and Hobbes still makes me laugh out loud.
- Joe makes me laugh every day and I'm grateful for that.
- I have a very hard time referring to females my age as "women." I feel too young for that.
- This is probably because I picture a 60-year-old female when I hear "woman."
- I carry around a huge Mom Wallet, containing a checkbook, coupons, library summer reading program cards, my errand to-do list, etc.
- Maybe I am old enough to be a woman.