- dislike crusts on PBJs, grilled cheese, toast, etc.
- utilize stalling tactics when it's time to leave the library or Children's Museum ("Really, Madeline? You're actually going to clean up without being asked because you're just pure of heart? Riiiight.")
- know how to deceive (e.g. flopping loudly on her mattress and tightly squeezing her eyes to pretend she is asleep seconds after she was carrying a rather loud conversation with Bunny in the crib)
- know not to touch a pottery bell
- desperately want to play with a pottery bell
- wait until her mommy has her back turned before she picks up a pottery bell
- know how to carry a purse
- work a room so she can end up with a cookie
- want whatever is on mommy's plate even if her plate has the exact. same. things.
- to care for anything, including a stuffed dog
October 22, 2008
It must be innate for a little girl to: